2 bedroom flat for saleLombard Wharf at Lombard Wharf, Lombard Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3AY
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Total area: 1040 sq ft/96.6 sq m
- Large wraparound terrace
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- Engineered wood flooring to all living areas and kitchen
- Kaldewei bath to main bathroom
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment offers a LARGE WRAPAROUND TERRACE overlooking the River Thames, and a DUAL ASPECT open plan kitchen/dining room. The fully-fitted GERMAN KITCHEN comes with Silestone upstands and full height glass splashbacks. The bathroom features a Kaldewei bath with GROHE THERMOSTAT and shower head. Further benefits include UNDERFLOOR HEATING and comfort cooling. Totalling 1040 sq ft/96.6 sq m.
- Living Room - 5.4 x 3.5m (17'8'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.8 x 2.8m (19'0'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.5 x 2.75m (14'9'' x 9'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406164.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.