3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunrobin at Craig Brae, Ravenscliff Road, ML1
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Motherwell
- M8 access within 15 minute drive
- Carfin train station within walking distance
- Ravenscraif sport complex close-by
The Dunrobin is an impressive three bedroom home. Featuring a DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM andSPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA, the ground floor of the Dunrobin also benefits from ample storage. The Master Bedroom has use of an EN SUITE , whilst the additional double and single bedroom have use of the spacious family bathroom featuring separate shower.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.69 x 3.27m (15'4'' x 10'8'')
- Lounge - 4.69 x 3.01m (15'4'' x 9'10'')
- Wc - 2.5 x 1.23m (8'2'' x 4'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.38 x 3.01m (11'1'' x 9'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.71 x 1.2m (8'10'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.27 x 2.63m (10'8'' x 8'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.27 x 1.95m (10'8'' x 6'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 1.98m (9'6'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406179.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.