3 bedroom detached house for saleEsslemont at Craig Brae, Ravenscliff Road, ML1
- £8,999.75 towards deposit
- Parking space
- Kitchen/Dining room
- En suite
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Motherwell
- M8 access within 15 minute drive
- Carfin train station within walking distance
- Ravenscraif sport complex close-by
Entering the Esslemont, the living room is just off the start of the hall which continues on to the large kitchen/dining area. Here you will benefit from a glazed bay area and walk-in storage cupboard. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite, bedroom two provides you with a second spacious double. There is also an additional single room and main bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.33 x 2.97m (17'5'' x 9'9'')
- Lounge - 4.04 x 3.33m (13'3'' x 10'11'')
- Wc - 1.75 x 1.12m (5'8'' x 3'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.12 x 3.04m (10'2'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.2m (7'5'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.34 x 3.05m (14'2'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.08 x 2.19m (10'1'' x 7'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 1.87m (7'2'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406182.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.