3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Oakhurst Place, Pebsham Lane, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex TN40
- Semi-detached home
- Two parking spaces
- Open-plan living/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Beautiful seaside location
- Smart, modern, efficient design
- 2 year fixtures & fittings warranty
A charming three bedroom home offering open-plan lounge and dining room with French doors that open onto the rear garden. Fashionable kitchen and breakfast area. First floor has master bedroom with en suite shower room, one further double bedroom, one single bedroom and family bathroom fitted with stylish sanitaryware.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.