4 bedroom detached house for saleBALMORAL at Highland Gate, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8
- 100% Part Exchange
- Move in for Summer
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Direct links to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Mix of cosmopolitan and peaceful community living
You'll find that the Balmoral has a great layout. Downstairs, the hallway leads to a good-sized lounge and opens onto an open plan kitchen/dining room with family area and French doors to the garden. There's also a handy study and utility. Upstairs there's a master bedroom with en suite, another double bedroom. A twin bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom complete this floor.
- Kitchen - 3.09 x 2.7m (10'1'' x 8'10'')
- Family / Dining - 5.36 x 3.49m (17'7'' x 11'5'')
- Lounge - 4.82 x 3.7m (15'9'' x 12'1'')
- Study - 2.47 x 1.74m (8'1'' x 5'8'')
- Utility - 2.47 x 1.7m (8'1'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 1.4m (5'8'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.13 x 3.29m (13'6'' x 10'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.81 x 1.77m (5'11'' x 5'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.12 x 3.54m (13'6'' x 11'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.41 x 3.21m (11'2'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.04 x 2.76m (9'11'' x 9'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.27 x 1.7m (7'5'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45416778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.