3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwallow at Trumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9FT
- Carport with 1 parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Part of Wildlife Trust Project
- Surrounded by 148 acre park
- Thriving Community
- Park and Ride available
The Swallow is a contemporary three bedroom property with an integrated carport. On the ground floor there is a spacious living area separate to the kitchen/dining room which leads into your garden. The first floor features three bedrooms and an additional family bathroom, the master has an en suite which completes this family home.
Parking - Car Port
- Kitchen/dining - 4.24 x 3.18m (13'11" x 10'5")
- Living Room - 4.24 x 3.68m (13'11" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.24 x 3.63m (13'11" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.18 x 3.74m (13'9" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.64 x 3.74m (11'11" x 12'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45423846.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.