3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleARCHFORD at Eastfield, Lawley Village, Telford, TF3 5 HL
- Single garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 823 square feet
- New homes coming soon to Lawley Village
- Stylish collection of three and four bedrooms
- Great access to M54 and central Telford
- Two showhomes to view
This lovely family home has been carefully designed throughout - from the front bay window that brings natural light streaming into the airy sitting room to the kitchen diner with French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en suite with double shower while the rest of the family can enjoy a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'6'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.15 x 3.27m (10'3'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'6'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.18m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45423855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.