4 bedroom detached house for saleHayward at Heathwood Park, Gravelye Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Ready to move into
- Flooring throughout
- Appliances included
- Detached family home
- Three parking spaces
- Four double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/family/dining room
- Double aspect living room
- Utility room
- Luxury en suite to master bedroom
This spectacular four bedroom home is READY TO MOVE INTO. The double aspect lounge features French doors to the garden. Spacious kitchen/dining/family, utility room and cloakroom complete the ground floor. There are four double bedrooms on the first floor, en suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.2 x 3.48m (10'5" x 11'4")
- Living Room - 3.94 x 4.71m (12'9" x 15'5")
- Utility Room - 1.44 x 2.15m (4'7" x 7'0")
- Family/dining Room - 3.94 x 4.64m (12'9" x 15'2")
- Cloakroom - 1.76 x 1.41m (5'8" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3 x 4.71m (9'8" x 15'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79 x 2.87m (12'4" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 3.81m (8'9" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 4 - 4.06 x 4.27m (13'3" x 14'0")
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 2.04m (7'2" x 6'7")
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.52m (7'2" x 5'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45423867.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.