2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCaddington at Cottam Meadow, Dunnock Lane, Cottam, Preston, PR4
- Available to view
- Low cost home
- Eligibility requirements apply
- First-time buyers only
- Household income less than £45k
- See sales adviser for details
- Fantastic range of family homes
- Built for Life12 development
- Overlooks Lancaster Canal
- Sustainable features on all homes
This WELL-PLANNED HOME features a GOOD SIZED, OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOMwith FRENCH DOORS leading out to the REAR GARDEN, a well designed SPACIOUS LOUNGE which increases the NATURAL LIGHT into your home, and a USEFUL WC complete the ground floor. Upstairs there are TWO SPACIOUS BEDROOMS as well as a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.29 x 4.15m (14'1" x 13'7")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.15 x 2.76m (13'7" x 9'1")
- Wc - 1.96 x 1.43m (6'5" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 3.25m (13'7" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.15 x 2.76m (13'72 x 9'1")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.96m (7'1" x 6'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45423876.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_91. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.