3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKENNETT at Watling Manor, Watling Street, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 3ER
- Parking space
- En suite
- 1068 square feet
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Surrounded by open countryside
- Great links to the M1 and A5
- Only 5 minutes into Milton Keynes
This attractive THREE BEDROOM home will impress you from the minute you step through the front door. The sitting room is bright and airy with a large BAY WINDOW and the spacious KITCHEN DINER benefits from FRENCH DOORS to the garden. On the first floor you'll find two double bedrooms and a family bathroom and the second floor provides an ideal getaway with its spacious MASTER BEDROOM and EN SUITE.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.24 x 4.78m (10'7'' x 15'8'')
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.77m (15'2'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.92m (5'2'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.18 x 2.7m (13'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.02m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'2'' x 15'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.02 x 1.2m (9'10'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45423888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.