5 bedroom detached house for saleBeaumont at Priory Grange, Mount Pleasant Road, Repton, DE65
- 5 Star HBF Rating (the best possible) for Customer Satisfaction
- Spacious Lounge & Seperate Dining Room
- Magnificent Large Kitchen with Bi-fold Doors to Garden
- Practical Study/Family Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Available
- Double Garage
Brand new prestigious five bedroom detached family home from 5* builder Miller Homes
Offers available including Help to Buy
Please visit us for more information and to see our stunning new showhome:
Miller Homes, Mount Pleasant Road, Repton, DE65 6GQ
This extraordinary five bedroom detached home is situated on our Priory Grange development - a sympathetically landscaped development of two, three, four and five bedroom homes that combine a traditional architectural approach with modern energy efficient design.
The superb family accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall leading off to spacious lounge with feature bay, separate formal dining room with French doors to garden, magnificent kitchen that merges with the garden, utility room, wc, study/family room. A gallery first floor landing leads off to five bedrooms, two with en-suite and a family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking, double garage and gardens.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy, please see our website or visit our sales office to speak to a Sales Adviser.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.833 x 5.797 metre
- Dining - 3.833 x 3.529 metre
- Kitchen - 6.456 x 6.085 metre
- StudyFamily - 3.411 x 3.472 metre
- Utility - 2.325 x 1.674 metre
- WC - .993 x 1.674 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.411 x 4.472 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 3.411 x 1.907 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.899 x 2.623 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.753 x 1.429 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.943 x 4.145 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.753 x 2.532 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.411 x 2.319 metre
- Bathroom - 2.753 x 2.002 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134660000001_5_36_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.