2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Oxenton at The Orchard, Stoke Road, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 7RZ
- Settled Within Stoke Orchard Enjoying The Gloucestershire Countryside
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen / Dining Area Including Integrated Appliances
- Set Of French Doors To The Lounge
- Walk In Shower
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Exclusively Available To Those Aged 55 And Older*
- Driveway Parking
- Home Exchange Available
The Oxenton is a 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow settled in Stoke Orchard, seamlessly combining the Gloucestershire countryside with the benefits of Cheltenham town centre within reach.
The kitchen / dining area includes integrated appliances such as a fridge freezer and electric oven. Take the time to relax in the well sized lounge lounge complete with a set of French doors leading out to the rear garden. With such a warm and comforting area, you may never want to leave it. This home offers two double bedrooms, with the master including sleek fitted sliding wardrobes to help keep your peaceful haven organised and tidy. The bathroom has a crisp white finish and comprises of a walk in shower, finished with sytlish chrome fittings.
This home is complete with a garage and driveway parking.
*Exclusively available to those aged 55 and older.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Bedroom One - 4.17 x 2.90
(13'8" x 9'6")
- Bedroom Two - 3.40 x 3.90
(11'2" x 12'10")
- Kitchen - 3.28 x 3.42
(10'9" x 11'3")
- Lounge - 3.27 x 4.46
(10'9" x 14'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_131_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.