4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- Positioned on a LARGE plot at the end of a cul de sac
- Characterful detached family home
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining area
- South facing garden
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
** Superb Showhome & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 59: The Arlington
The Arlington is a superb FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home positioned on a LARGE plot at the end of a peaceful cul de sac, with a large SOUTH FACING GARDEN.
The ground floor accommodates a FANTASTIC, SPACIOUS LOUNGE with a FRENCH DOORS which allow plenty of natural light to enter freely, and an EXCELLENT OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area, making cooking and socialising an enjoyable time for the whole family.
ADDITIONAL SPACES such as a utility area and downstairs cloaks add the finishing touches every modern house needs today.
Moving upstairs, discover THREE superb, DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS and a further single bedroom. The master bedroom boasts QUALITY FITTED WARDROBES and a STYLISH EN SUITE. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
This superb home is complemented with a detached garage and accommodates parking for 2 cars.
Visit our sales centre today to find your dream home at Charnwood Grange.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
- Kitchen Dining - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Utility area - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.54 x 3.08
(11'7" x 10'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.28 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom three - 2.96 x 2.92
(9'9" x 9'7")
- Bedroom four - 2.51 x 3.01
(8'3" x 9'10")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_59_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.