4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orford at Bramcote Manor, Lutterworth Road, Bramcote, CV11
- Exceptional countryside setting
- Impressive double frontage
- Set back from the main road
- Exclusive development of just 28 homes
- Cul de sac location on development
- Bright & spacious lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Separate utility
- Four generously sized double bedrooms
- Two bedrooms feature luxury dressing area & en suite
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern family living, Bramcote Manor is an exclusive new Bloor Homes collection of just 28 new luxury 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Bramcote. Rewarding you with attractive scenery and set back from the highway, our superb development is perfect for families in search of a new home.
Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 23: The Orford
Making a superb family home, the Orford is a truly stunning, FOUR bedroom, three storey DETACHED home with an extended garage.
Designed with an IMPRESSIVE DOUBLE FRONTAGE this wonderful home features a bright and SPACIOUS LOUNGE with a bay window, allowing plenty of light to flow through. The ground floor also features a SUPERB OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area which links to a family area, set with SKYLIGHTS and a beautiful set of FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden.
A separate utility area can be found leading from the kitchen / dining area.
Moving upstairs, the first floor accommodates TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a further single bedroom and a superb family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from having it's own fantastic EN SUITE FACILITIES and a separate DRESSING AREA with FITTED WARDROBES.
The second floor features a generously sized DOUBLE, FOURTH BEDROOM which also boasts it's own separate, SPACIOUS DRESSING ROOM and own luxury shower room.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
- Lounge - 3.95 x 6.18
(12'11" x 20'3" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Family area - 2.00 x 3.25
(6'7" x 10'8")
- Utility area - 1.43 x 2.31
(4'8" x 7'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.72 x 3.41
(12'2" x 11'2")
- Dressing area - 2.38 x 2.34
(7'10" x 7'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.88 x 4.05
(9'5" x 13'3" )
- Bedroom four - 3.22 x 3.17
(10'7" x 10'5")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom two - 3.32 x 4.46
(10'11" x 14'8")
- Dressing area - 3.42 x 2.99
(11'3" x 9'10")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.