4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Malbec at Wilstock Village, 1 Pyrus Walk, North Petherton, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA5 2RS
- Contemporary 4 bedroom home complete with flooring*
- Three double bedrooms and one single offering flexibility in use
- Private driveway, garage plus parking space
- Separate home office with feature bay window
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Help to Buy*
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am to 5pm
Viewings by Appointment recommended
Plot 102: The Malbec
£2,000 towards Stamp Duty plus flooring included for January reservation*
An impressive 4 bedroom home, The Malbec offers everything you want from traditional family living with 21st century conveniences. The open plan living brings your kitchen, dining and family space together in one, the French doors accessing the rear garden producing a lovely light filled space while creating a real sense of seamless indoor/outdoor living. The separate utility area keeps the layout discreetly functional while the generous lounge, featuring a bay window and stylish finishes, provides a perfect setting for relaxation and entertaining. The versatility of the study room, also with bay window, means it can be used for a number of different functions whether it be a home office, media room, small home gym or even, as the name references, a room to study in.
Upstairs you’ll find the four bedrooms, three of which are spacious doubles, the fourth a single and as individual in use as your family requirements. The master bedroom boasts a stylish en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The Malbec also boasts ample storage with allocated space both upstairs and down.
Outside, the gated drive adds to the exclusivity of this home, the garage and addition parking space catering to multi-car households.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.37 x 4.95
(11'1" x 16'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.80 x 3.19
(15'9" x 10'6")
- Family area - 2.84 x 2.96
(9'4" x 9'9")
- Utility - 1.75 x 2.17
(5'9" x 7'2")
- Study - 3.24 x 1.99
(10'8" x 6'6" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.24 x 3.14
(10'8" x 10'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 4.25 x 2.63
(14'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom Three - 2.63 x 3.27
(8'8" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Four - 2.10 x 3.75
(6'11" x 12'4")
- Bathroom -
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.