2 bedroom house for saleThe Scotney at Thornbury Fields, Morton Way, Thornbury, Gloucestershire, BS35 1LR
- Modern end terraced double bedroom coach house
- Spacious and airy open plan kitchen / dining
- South-east facing garden
- Single garage and separate storage
- Separate utility
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Sealed double glazed windows throughout
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 141: The Scotney
The Scotney is a delightful end of terrace two bedroom coach house, carefully designed to accommodate a variety of lifestyles, at Thornbury Fields in Thornbury.
The front door opens onto the hallway with stairs leading up to the main accommodation on the first floor. The open plan kitchen/ living area is the hub of the home and is perfect for entertaining and enjoying relaxing evenings. The separate utility room is designed for concealing additional appliances and keeping your home looking clean and tidy. The first floor is completed by two double bedrooms and the family bathroom with contemporary white sanitaryware.
The Scotney is completed by a ground floor storage room, ideal for storing bikes, a garage and a south-east facing garden.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Garage -
- Store -
- Living Area - 5.95 x 4.23
(19'6" x 13'11")
- Kitchen - 3.05 x 2.73
(10'0" x 8'11")
- Utility - 1.73 x 1.54
(3'3" x 5'1")
- Bedroom One - 3.80 x 3.05
(12'5" x 10'0")
- Bedroom Two - 2.82 x 3.10
(9'3" x 10'2")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.