4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ebford at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- Superb four bedroom detached home with three double bedrooms
- Double aspect lounge with French doors
- Utility and downstairs cloakroom adding practical elements to every day living
- Ample storage space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and private en suite shower room
- Detached garage plus two additional parking spaces
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales Office and Showhome open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 102: The Ebford
Help to Buy available!
House to Home complete removals package included*
The Ebford at Woodberry Copse is a superbly designed four bedroom detached family home, reflecting the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle. Ideal for growing families with flexible, open plan living areas, the ground floor is home to a stylish, double aspect lounge with French doors which is perfect for everyday relaxing. The impressive open plan kitchen/dining area has been designed not just for cooking, but where most of your family life takes place. A practical utility area and downstairs cloakroom have been included for everyday convenience.
Upstairs, the first floor is home to four stylish bedrooms, including three light and airy double rooms and an elegant, contemporary family bathroom which benefits from a separate bath and shower. The superb master bedroom features stylish fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room featuring contemporary Roca sanitaryware. The Ebford boasts ample storage with allocated space both upstairs and down.
With a garage and two additional parking spaces, The Ebford offers a space for multiple cars.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
House to Home VIP removals package*. With House to Home all your moving requirements are taken care of as we pack, move and set up home for you so all that's left for you to do is celebrate.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.55 x 3.27
(11'8" x 10'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.32 x 3.17
(10'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 3.00 x 2.93
(9'10" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.57 x 2.84
(8'5" x 9'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_102_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.