4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Leechwell at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Intelligently laid out 4 bedroom, three storey home just a short walk from Totnes town centre
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, double electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Spacious living room with French doors for easy enjoyment of the garden
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Optional home office space
- Dedicated car parking space
- High specification, energy efficient home with up to 40% savings on energy bills
- Flooring included
Sales Office and Showhomes Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 38: The Leechwell
Last remaining 4 bedroom home available with Home Exchange*
Flooring and House to Home Removals includes*
With the addition of lower ground floor space, The Leechwell at Baltic Wharf is a cleverly practical and versatile 4 bedroom home.
The lower ground floor is dedicated to the kitchen/dining area and gives you plenty of space for entertaining or family meals. With a cloakroom located on this floor, it is a practical addition to the layout.
The ground floor living room is a bright and welcoming space, enhanced by the French doors to the garden allowing you to easily enjoy outdoor living. The single room on the ground floor works equally well as a fourth bedroom, or home office space.
The master bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, located on the first floor. The second bedroom is a comfortable double, while the single room could again double as home office space, depending on your family's requirements.
With an outdoor parking space and close proximity to Totnes town centre, The Leechwell is an ideal base for growing families.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
Lower ground floor
- Kitchen Dining - 6.25 x 3.58
(20'8'' x 11'9'')
- W.C. -
- Bed four Home office - 2.44 x 2.44
(8'0'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge - 6.34 x 4.43
(20'10'' x 14'6'')
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.57 x 3.90
(11'9'' x 12'9'' incl robes)
- Bedroom three Home office - 2.77 x 3.37
(9'1'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom two - 3.97 x 3.17
(13'0'' x 10'5'')
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_38_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.