4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Somerby at Oak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- Characterful detached family home
- Delightful village location
- Triple aspect lounge with bay window feature
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Master bedroom include en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Three of the four bedrooms are double sized
- Overlooking open space
- Easy access to Leicester & Loughborough
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
Plot 176: The Somerby
Overlooking open space, the Somerby is a fantastic four bedroom detached home with garage, designed with the family in mind.
Offering a modern and contemporary feel, this wonderful home features a bright and spacious living area with a bay window, allowing plenty of natural light to enter freely and a superb open plan kitchen / dining / family area, excellent for entertaining and socialising with friends and family.
Upstairs, you'll discover three fantastic, double bedroom and a further single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room.
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens. Our sales centre & showhome is open daily 10am - 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 4.01 x 6.05
(13'2" x 19'10" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 4.51 x 6.05
(14'9" x 19'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.27 x 4.01
(10'9" x 13'2" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.44 x 2.90
(11'3" x 9'6")
- Bedroom three - 2.50 x 3.07
(8'3" x 10'1")
- Bedroom four - 3.04 x 2.13
(10'0" x 7'0")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.