4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsby at Spring Park, Spring Lane, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3
- 10 Year Build warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Stylish open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Cosy living room with bay window
- Only 4 miles from Nottingham City Centre
- Development offers exceptional, panoramic views
- Residents benefit from 3 months free Virgin Services: TV, Phone & Broadband
- Master bedroom with en suite & quality fitted wardrobes
- Integral garage and wide driveway for 2 cars
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
Enjoying panoramic views over Nottinghamshire countryside and linked directly to Gedling Country Park, Spring Park is a spectacular collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Mapperley.
** Spectacular Showhome & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 39: The Hemsby
The Hemsby is a thoughtfully designed, detached family home with integral garage and wide driveway for 2 cars.
Discover the bright and modern, open plan kitchen / dining / family area, with French doors to the rear garden. From the kitchen you'll find the added benefit of a separate utility area.
The stylish living area features a bay window, which allows plenty of natural light to enter.
Upstairs, the first floor features three, double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower, while the family bathroom includes a separate shower and bath.
Visit our sales centre and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Spring Park today.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for further information.
- Lounge - 5.24 x 3.19
(17'2" x 10'6" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.72 x 3.18
(18'9" x 10'5")
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.65
(5'10" x 5'5")
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom one - 4.16 x 2.72
(13'8" x 8'11" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.24 x 3.36
(10'8" x 11'0")
- Bedroom three - 3.29 x 2.61
(10'10" x 8'7")
- Bedroom four - 2.35 x 2.92
(7'8" x 9'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.