3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yarkhill at Prestbury Chase, Prestbury Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- Home Exchange Or Help To Buy Available
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- French Doors To Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- Utility Area
- Bay Window To Lounge
- En Suite Shower Room
- Energy Efficient New Build
- Garage & Driveway Parking
A beautifully designed three bedroom detached home perfectly placed in the desirable location of Cheltenham.
Offering a stunning open plan kitchen / dining room with utility area and French doors to the good sized rear garden. The ground floor also provides a spacious lounge and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding wardrobes and sliding door to the en suite shower room with a good sized shower. This superb home comes complete with a garage and driveway parking.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 4.37 x 3.51
(14'4" x 11'6")
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.30
(10'10" x 14'1")
- Utility - 1.01 x 2.82
(3'4" x 9'3")
- Bedroom One - Excl Robes - 2.78 x 3.45
(9'1" x 11'4")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.05 x 2.95
(10'0" x 9'8")
- Bedroom Three - 2.32 x 2.91
(7'7" x 9'7")
- Family Bathroom -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.