3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHutchins at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Spencers Wood, RG7
- Single detached garage and two parking spaces
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 7 miles from Wokingham by car
- less than 30 minutes to London by train
- Quick transport links to Heathrow airport
- Easy access to M4
A charming three bedroom home offering ideal space for any growing family. On the ground floor, the living room with feature bay window CREATES PERFECT FAMILY LIVING SPACE whilst the kitchen/dining room also benefits from FRENCH DOORS. Upstairs, the master bedroom offers an en suite shower room. There is also a further two AMPLE BEDROOMS and a contemporary family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 3.26m (15'6'' x 10'8'')
- Lounge - 5.07 x 3.76m (16'7'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.91m (5'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.02 x 3.26m (9'10'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.21 x 1.4m (7'2'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.93 x 2.49m (12'10'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.3 x 2.18m (7'6'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.18 x 2.12m (7'1'' x 6'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443241.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.