3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurghley at Preston Grange, Grove Road, Preston, CT3
- Semi-detached family home
- Single detached garage
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Three double bedrooms
- Jack and Jill bathroom
- Three, four and five-bedroom homes
- Located in a village setting
- Only 27 mins from historic Canterbury
- Wildflower landscaping and boundaries including hedging and lavender
The Burghley is an exclusive three bedroom family home. Downstairs homeowners can enjoy an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS. There is also a cosy lounge room. UPSTAIRS, THE PRINCIPAL BEDROOM AND BEDROOM TWO SHARE A JACK AND JILL BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 5.08 x 3.3m (16"7' x 10'9")
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area - 6.09 x 3.68m (19'11" x 12'0'')
- Bedroom 1 - 6.09 x 2.98m (19'11" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.9 x 2.61m (12'9" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.4 x 2.39m (11'1" x 7'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_65. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.