3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshworth at Kingswood Place, Stansted Road, Elsenham, CM22 6LJ
- South-east facing
- French doors to living room
- Extra storage
- Large shared family space
- Storage space supplied
- In a reputable community
- Fantastic choice of properties with 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms
The Ashworth is a three-bed family home spread over two floors. At the entrance of the house a spacious hall leads into a kitchen, separate living/dining room and WC. This area leads into a garden with paved paths and patio area. The first floor consists of two double and one single bedroom. The master features extra storage space and an ensuite shower room.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 3 x 3.64m (9'10'' x 11'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5 x 4.54m (16'4'' x 14'10'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 1.93m (4'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.81 x 3.4m (12'6'' x 11'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.33 x 2.11m (4'4'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.7 x 3.9m (8'10'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.24 x 2.92m (7'4'' x 9'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 2.7m (7'2'' x 8'10'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.