2 bedroom apartment for saleCook House at Enderby Wharf, Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0AG
- Parking included
- Open plan living/dining
- Two balconies
- Total area: 775 sq ft/72.0 sq m
- Kitchen with contemporary German furniture
- Underfloor heating
- Lifts to all floors
- Amtico flooring to hallway and living/dining
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This RIVERFRONT apartment offers a DUAL ASPECT open plan living/dining room and a fully-fitted kitchen with German furniture, SILESTONE WORKTOPS and glass upstand. The two BALCONIES are accessible from both the bedrooms and living area. Further benefits include chrome finish ironmongery and UNDERFLOOR HEATING throughout. Totalling 775 sq ft/72.0 sq m. PARKING included.
- Kitchen - 3.26 x 2.1m (10'8'' x 6'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.82 x 5.99m (15'9'' x 19'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.75 x 4.71m (9'0'' x 15'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.75 x 5.31m (9'0'' x 17'5'')
- Terrace 1 - 4.62 x 3.92m (15'2'' x 12'10'')
- Terrace 2 - 5.23 x 2.66m (17'1'' x 8'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443310.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.