3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHOUGHTON at Castlegate, Northallerton, Yafforth Road Northallerton DL7 8UE
- West facing garden
- West facing balcony
- Three storey family home
- Integrated garage
- En suite to master
- Spacious living room
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Quality new homes in Northallerton
- Register to keep up to date with the latest news
Laid over three floors this sought-after THREE BEDROOM HOME is ideal for families. The KITCHEN WITH DINING AND FAMILY AREAS opens out to the rear garden via French doors, while the lOUNGE FEATURES ITS OWN BALCONY. A double bedroom and the family bathroom are also located on the first floor. The master bedroom features an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM and a further double bedroom occupies the second floor.
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.72 x 4.36m (15'6" x 14'3")
- W.c. - 1.72 x 0.86m (5'8" x 2'10")
- Lounge - 4.72 x 3.34m (15'6" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72 x 2.42m (15'6" x 7'11")
- Bathroom - 2.32 x 2.49m (7'7" x 8'2")
- Master Bedroom - 4.72 x 3.35m (15'6" x 11'10")
- En Suite - 2.9 x 1.49m (7'8" x 4'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 4.72m (9'6" x 15'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443322.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.