2 bedroom flat for saleSTEVENSON at Park Farm, Butt Lane, Thornbury, BS35
- Detached home with garage and parking
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Plenty of storage
- The perfect base for commuting with M48, M5 and M4 nearby
- Near Ofsted 'Outstanding' St Mary's CofE Primary School
- Surrounded by open countryside
- 15 miles from Bristol City Centre
This two bedroom home sits above four garages, one of which belongs to the property and is easily accessed from the hallway. The coach house has plenty of natural light from the front-facing windows and roof windows. A Juliet balcony adds to the sense of space. This home is well designed, with a lounge and dining room leading to the kitchen, bathroom and two good sized bedrooms.
- Living/dining Room - 5.39 x 4.16m (17'8" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.4 x 3.12m (11'1" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.57 x 3.2m (8'5" x 10'5")
- Kitchen - 3.74 x 1.9m (12'3" x 6'2")
- Bathroom - 1.94 x 1.7m (6'4" x 5'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_69. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.