4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSHENTON at The Village at Wedgwood Park, Wedgwood Drive, ST12
- Single garage
- South facing garden
- Family dining kitchen
- 1242 square feet
- Utility room
- En suite
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Located on the Wedgwood estate
A generous entrance hall leads to the heart of this stylish FOUR BEDROOM home. The bright, airy kitchen with BREAKFAST AREA leads to the DINING ROOM, with FRENCH DOORS to the garden. Downstairs also offers a bay fronted sitting room and UTILITY ROOM. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an EN SUITE shower room and there are two more double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.01 x 3.33m (13'1'' x 10'11'')
- Family - 4.2 x 2.83m (13'9'' x 9'3'')
- Lounge - 5.1 x 3.39m (16'8'' x 11'1'')
- Utility - 1.6 x 1.9m (5'2'' x 6'2'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 1.05m (5'2'' x 3'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.76 x 3.46m (12'4'' x 11'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.58 x 1.21m (8'5'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.56 x 3.07m (11'8'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.88 x 2.46m (9'5'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.46 x 2.09m (11'4'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.28 x 1.9m (7'5'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443400.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.