2 bedroom apartment for saleParker House at Castle Hill, Ebbsfleet Valley, Ebbsfleet, Swanscombe, DA10
- Contemporary third floor apartment
- French doors leading out onto terrace
- Open-plan kitchen/family/living area
- Two double bedrooms
- Main bedroom complete with en suite
- Set within Ebbsfleet Valley a visionary plan for the future
- Everyday amenities will soon be within walking distance
- Ebbsfleet rail services to St Pancras, Paris and Brussels
- Ebbsfleet boast a wealth of transport options
This exceptionally innovative two bedroom apartment provides you with a unique living experience with a LARGE OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AND DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING OUT ONTO AN EXTRAVAGANT PRIVATE TERRACE. WHAT'S MORE, BEDROOM ONE IS COMPLETE WITH AN EN SUITE AND HAD ITS OWN PRIVATE BALCONY.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 6.56 x 3.62m (21'6'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 6.3 x 2.66m (20'8'' x 8'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.06 x 2.03m (6'9'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.89 x 2.66m (12'9'' x 8'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.69m (6'8'' x 5'6'')
- Terrace 1 - 9.96 x 6.48m (32'8'' x 21'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443409.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.