4 bedroom detached house for saleTetbury at Stratton Gate, Hyde Road, Upper Stratton, Swindon, SN2
- Detached home
- Parking space
- South east facing garden
- Within the catchment area of great schools
- Junction 15 of the M4 is 7 miles away
- The A419 is just over a mile away
- Swindon Train Station is 3 miles away
This 4 bedroom home is ideal for anyone looking for more space, with a large open-plan kitchen/dining room, French doors to the garden and separate utility. There's a spacious lounge, integral garage and lobby also on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are 4 good size bedrooms with an en suite to the master and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.77 x 2.59m (9'0'' x 8'5'')
- Lounge - 5.8 x 4.15m (19'0'' x 13'7'')
- Dining - 4.18 x 2.88m (13'8'' x 9'5'')
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.61m (6'0'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1.61 x 1.02m (5'3'' x 3'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.15 x 3.07m (13'7'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.04 x 1.42m (6'8'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.29 x 3.1m (14'0'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.74 x 2.75m (12'3'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.45 x 2.24m (11'3'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.91m (7'1'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45443457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.