4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orford at Marston Gardens Pear Tree Close Welford Road Long Marston CV37 8RE
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Two Reception Areas
- French Doors Leading To The Garden
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Two Dressing Rooms
- Driveway Parking
- Showhome - Carpets, Curtains, Light Fittings, Mirrors & Artwork Included
- Landscaped Garden
A superb four bedroom detached family home perfectly placed in Long Marston with everything you need within easy reach. The ground floor offers aSPACIOUS LOUNGE with a STUDY AREA and a good sized BAY WINDOW. The impressive OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM with extensive UTILITY AREA benefits from a second reception area with sky lights and FRENCH DOORS leading to the side garden. The first floor offers a family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from its very own EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and SEPARATE DRESSING ROOM. The second floor comprises the remaining double bedroom, also benefitting from a dressing room and en-suite shower room. Outside, this popular home features a GARAGE complete with DRIVEWAY PARKING.
This home offers carpets, landscaped garden, curtains, light fittings, mirrors and artwork included!
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining room - 6.18 x 3.43
(20'3" x 11'0")
- Lounge excl. bay - 6.18 x 3.34
(20'3" x 11'0")
- Family Area - 3.25 x 1.83
(10'8" x 6'0")
- Utility - 1.43 x 2.31
(4'8" x 7'7")
- W.C -
- Bedroom One - 3.71 x 3.42
(12'2" x 11'2")
- Dressing Room incl. robes - 2.38 x 2.34
(7'10" x 7'8")
- Bedroom Three - 2.88 x 4.05
(9'5" x 13'3")
- Bedroom Four - 3.21 x 3.16
(10'7" x 10'4")
- Family Bathroom -
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - up to 1500mm height line - 3.55 x 3.32
(11'8" x 10'11")
- Dressing Room - inc. robes - 2.53 x 3.41
(8'4" x 11'2")
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.