2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hindhead at Bidford Gardens, Jacksons Meadow, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- A Set Of Contemporary French Doors
- Utility Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite
- 10 Year Warranty
- Private Driveway Parking
- Home Exchange Available
- Upgrade System To Personalise Your New Home
A well designed two bedroom semi detached home offering a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM with UTILITY AREA and FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. This property comes complete with DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.16 x 2.96
(10'5" x 9'")
- Lounge - 3.16 x 4.46
(10'5" x 14'8")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 1.70
(3'3" x 5'7")
- Bedroom One - 3.37 x 3.01
(11'1" x 9'10")
- Bedroom Two - 4.25 x 2.49
(13'11" x 8'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45472173.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_33_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.