5 bedroom town house for saleThe Willerby at Wildmore, Off Spetchley Road, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 2LX
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- 2 Bay Windows
- Seperate Dining Room
- Set Of French Doors To Lounge
- Personal Home Office
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 2 x En Suites
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Garage With Room Above
- Home Exchange Available
Introducing Wildmore - a unique development of superior 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes that have been carefully thought-through inside and out, perfectly positioned in Worcester with plenty of open green spaces and superbly designed landscaping throughout.
Plot 79, The Willerby is a 5 bedroom detached townhouse, a perfect countryside home in Worcestershire for the modern family, with the town centre within reach.
This superb home now includes Stamp Duty paid*!
On the ground floor, discover the spacious kitchen, large enough to get the whole family involved with cooking at mealtimes. There is also a separate dining area with a stylish bay window, providing a perfect space to host dinner parties for guests or simply just catch up with the whole family over dinner after a busy day. The utility room, just off the kitchen, is hidden away to keep your home tidy. Making the most of the countryside feel to this home, the lounge offers a set of French doors leading out to the rear garden. The ground floor finishes with a private home office featuring another bay window, perfect for peace and quiet for those who work from home.
The first floor offers three of the five double bedrooms as well as the family bathroom, finished with sleek chrome fittings. Experience superior sophistication with fitted wardrobes leading onto a private en suite - there will be no need for that queue in the morning rush, this bathroom is dedicated to the master bedroom only. The second floor comprises of the remaining two bedrooms, so spacious that they are perfect for younger children and all of their toys, One of the bedrooms could however make the perfect guest room, including its very own en suite, or it could just be that idyllic hideaway for a teenager.
This home is complete with a garage with an exclusive room above it and private driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Wildmore - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 4.50 x 3.33
(14'9" X 10'11")
- Dining Area - 2.60 x 3.47
(8'6" x 11'4")
- Lounge - 3.45 x 5.05
(11'4" x 16'7")
- Home Office - 3.23 x 2.39
(10'7" x 7'10")
- Utility Room - 1.75 x 1.36
(5'9" x 4'6")
- WC -
- Bedroom One - 3.07 x 3.47
(10'1" x 11'4")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.60 x 3.47
(8'6" x 11'4")
- Bedroom Three - 3.27 x 3.33
(10'9" x 10'11")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 4.23 x 2.33
(13'"11 x 7'8")
- Bedroom Five - 2.67 x 5.60
(8'9" x 18'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_79_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.