1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Marleigh at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- High specification 1 bedroom apartment offering the ultimate in urban city living in a coastal setting
- Curtains, lighting and flooring throughout
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including a selection of high specification upgrades
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings and Porcelansa certamic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Move in Now with our House to Home full packing/removals service, included in your reservation
- Triple glazed windows throughout, providing extra light while sealing in the heat
- Private single garage
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off of your energy bills
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am to 5pm
Plot 24: The Marleigh
Includes curtains, lighting and flooring throughout*
House to Home* full packing /removals service included in your reservation
The Marleigh is an exclusive one bedroom apartment situated just a few minutes walk from Totnes town centre. Designed with stylish contemporary living in mind and surrounded by acres of open space, including a wild-flower meadow, woodland glade and community orchard, the ease of living in this high specification home is enhanced by the relaxing surroundings.
Approximately 530 sq ft, Plot 24 is located on the first floor apartment. The living room provides the perfect amount of space to both relax and entertain, with plenty of natural light filtering through the triple glazed floor to ceiling windows - sealing in the heat and reducing electricity bills. The thoughtful design of the kitchen is enhanced by the French doors opening to a Juliet balcony, creating a light and bright area. The bedroom is a spacious double and the bathroom enjoys a contemporary Roca white suite. With the addition of a single garage, all aspects of modern apartment living are covered.
Only a limited number of properties remain for sale on the first phase of the Baltic Wharf development. Speak to our Sales Advisors today to ensure you secure your piece of paradise.
House to Home*: House to Home is Bloor Homes' recommended removal partner, and as the UK's biggest removal provider for the housing industry, you are guaranteed a quality service that you can trust. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen - 3.14 x 3.73
(10'3" x 12'3")
- Living Room - 3.54 x 4.06
(11'7" x 13'4")
- Bedroom - 2.91 x 3.73
(9'7" x 12'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.