4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Earlswood at Worsley Fold, Hilton Lane, Worsley, M28
- Charming entrance porch and hallway with kite winder staircase.
- Lounge with feature bay window.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with french doors to garden.
- Separate utility with rear door.
- 4 double bedrooms.
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite.
- Bedroom two with en suite.
- Family bathroom with separate shower.
- Integral garage
- 10 year build warranty.
A four bedroom detached home with integral garage. On the ground floor you have a wonderfully spacious open plan kitchen and family dining area with french doors leading to the patio and rear garden and a separate utility/boot room with outside door. The spacious lounge has a beautiful feature bay window. On the first floor the spacious master suite boasts both fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. Bedroom two also benefits from an en suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom offering the luxury of separate bath and shower facilities.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.85 x 5.12
(12'7" x 17'9")
- Kitchen Dining area - 6.90 x 3.06
(22'8" x 10'1")
- Utility area - 2.02 x 1.80
(6'7" x 5'11")
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom one - 3.85 x 2.83
(12'7 x 9'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 5.21 x 3.14
(17'1" x 10'4")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.23 x 3.56
(10'7" x 11'8")
- Bedroom four - 3.76 x 3.07
(12'4" x 10'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.