3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Beer at Pebble Beach, Harbour Road, Seaton, EX12
- kitchen with dining area
- integrated oven with hob
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- downstairs cloakroom
- en suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- stylish white bathroom suite
- allocated parking included
The Beer is a wonderful 3 bedroom home with fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area, en suite and fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1, stylish family bathroom and garage with parking space or two allocated parking spaces.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Rosemary
This exciting new development is in the Victorian seaside town of Seaton, on the stunning Jurassic Coast. Close to the town centre with its many shops and services, the development is also just a short stroll from the delightful Esplanade and mile long pebble beach from which the development takes its name.
Seaton is a thriving seaside town with shops, restaurants and pubs. Its lively community has many clubs, sports and leisure activities for all ages and as well as schools and medical facilities.
Each of the quality new 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Pebble Beach has been carefully designed to meet the needs of modern living and has many features included within the price. So if you're looking for a stunning new home in an inspiring location - your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.75 x 2.89 m (15' 7" x 9' 6")
- Sitting room - 5.48 x 3.65 m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.07 x 3.15 m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.44 x 2.63 m (11' 3" x 8' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.49 x 2.04 m (8' 2" x 6' 8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSEAT-SW3055EP_3_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.