2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Southwold at Shinfield Meadows, Hyde End Road, Spencers Wood, RG2
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The Southwold is a two bedroom plus study house, A fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Spacious open plan sitting / Dining room with french doors to the rear garden. with en suite to bedroom one.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open Daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jane
Shinfield Meadows is an exciting new development of 2,3 4 & 5 bedroom homes nestled between Wokingham and Reading in Berkshire.
Shinfield Meadows will provide an exclusive new community offering a primary school, care home, sport and recreation facilities, a supermarket and open space set within a village location. The development is served by excellent transport links with the M4 located just a mile away, providing access to London and beyond. Nearby Reading Station offers regular train services into London Paddington in less than half an hour and will benefit from Crossrail services.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.83 x 4.80m (19' 1" x 15' 9")
- Kitchen - 2.86 x 2.49m (9' 4" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.16 x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.46 x 2.74m (14' 7" x 8' 11")
- Study - 4.46 x 1.99m (14' 7" x 6' 6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TSHF1-p302_2_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.