3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKennett at Baggeridge Village, Gospel End Road, Sedgley, Dudley, DY3
- Single detached garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 1068 square feet
- Available to view
- 2 to 5 bedroom homes available
- One mile from Sedgley village
- Close to M5 and M54 motorways
The Kennett is a light and airy townhouse spread across three floors. The ground floor comprises a lovely sitting room with bay window and a stylish dining kitchen with French doors to the garden. The first floor enjoys two double bedrooms and a family bathroom and the second floor boasts the spacious master bedroom with en suite. This home also benefits from a detached garage.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.24 x 4.78m (10'7'' x 15'8'')
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.77m (15'2'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.92m (5'2'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.18 x 2.7m (13'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.02m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'2'' x 15'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.02 x 1.2m (9'10'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45474747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_85. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.