3 bedroom detached house for saleMORPETH at Highfields, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23
- 3 bed detached family home
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- Glazed bay with French doors leading onto the garden
- Downstairs WC
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Detached single garage and parking for 2 cars
- Local pharmacy and hairdresser's just ½ a mile away
The three bedroom detached Morpeth has a large dual aspect lounge, bringing in plenty of light and is perfect for relaxing with the family. Across the hall is an open plan kitchen, featuring a dining area which overlooks the garden through its glazed bay with French doors. Up the flight of stairs you will find two spacious double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.05 x 2.23m (13'3'' x 7'3'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Dining - 3.88 x 2.59m (12'8'' x 8'5'')
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 4.29m (12'8'' x 14'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.68 x 3.82m (8'9'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.13m (7'5'' x 6'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'3'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45474768.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.