5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ascot at St James Green, Drake Street, Welland, WR13
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining and sitting rooms and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and French doors in family area
- Dressing rooms and en suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - two high level ovens
- - hob and hood
- - tall fridge
- - tall freezer
- - washing machine
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The ASCOT is an impressive 5 bedroom home with a fitted kitchen and integrated appliances. Open plan kitchen and family area, separate dining room and SITTING ROOM with BI-FOLD doors to garden. Dressing room and EN SUITE to 2 bedrooms. DOUBLE GARAGE.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Lois and Joy
With views to the stunning Malvern Hills, St James Green is a select new development on the edge of the sought after Worcestershire village of Welland.
St James Green enjoys a superb location in open countryside and is just a few minutes' walk from the village shop, post office, pubs, church and primary school. The nearby towns of Upton-upon-Severn and Malvern provide health and leisure facilities, shops and supermarkets and are both within six miles.
This impressive development offers a range of four, five and six bedroom properties, each thoughtfully designed for modern living. So, if you're looking for a quality new home within a vibrant village community, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/family area - 8.30 x 4.55m (27' 3" x 14' 11")
- Study - 3.42 x 2.00m (11' 3" x 6' 7")
- Dining Room - 3.90 x 3.49m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
- Sitting Room - 5.55 x 5.05m (18' 2" x 16' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55 x 3.73m (14' 11" x 12' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.07 x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.49 x 2.88m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.07 x 2.93m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.00 x 2.47m (13' 1" x 8' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWELL-P507-Htb_5_35_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.