3 bedroom terraced house for saleNugent at Bedford Meadows, Woburn Road Kempston Bedford MK43 9AX
- Single garage with additional parking space
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- 1059 square feet
- Easy commute to Oxford and Milton Keynes
- Three schools within half a mile
- Great pubs and restaurants close by
- A short stroll from rolling open countryside
Attention to detail is visible throughout this three bedroom home. A kitchen at the front of the property is stylishly equipped with fashionable units and appliances, while the lounge with dining area offers a vast amount of living space opening onto the rear garden. The first floor features two double bedrooms and family bathroom. On the second floor, is the large master bedroom with en suite.
- Lounge/dining - 4.51 x 4.73m (14'7" x 15'6")
- Kitchen - 3.3 x 2.57m (10'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.78 x 3.89m (9'1" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.67 x 3.94m (8'7" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.96 x 4.76m (16'2" x 15'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45499617.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.