2 bedroom bungalow for saleAmberley at East Beach Walk, Drift Road, Selsey, PO20
- Just released for sale
- Help to Buy available
- 2 bedroom detached home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Generous lounge
- Glazed bay to the garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Attached single garage and driveway
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
A lovely two bedroom home set across one floor. A modern kitchen and dining area provides plenty of space for cooking. Enjoy a spacious lounge with a full-height glazed bay opening onto the back garden making it ideal for relaxing and entertaining. This home also features two good-sized double bedrooms, one of them with a bay window, that share a stylish bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.9 x 4.28m (12'9" x 14'0")
- Kitchen/dining - 2.78 x 3.85m (9'1" x 12'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.15 x 4.2m (10'4" x 13'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.15 x 3.52m (10'4" x 11'6")
- Bathroom - 2 x 2.12m (6'7" x 6'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45499671.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.