3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleARCHFORD at Riverside, Saunders Way, Whippingham, EAST COWES, PO32
- Luxury Amtico flooring throughout included
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Garage & parking space
- Bay fronted lounge
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- French doors to the garden
- En suite to the master
- 1 further double & 1 single
- Family bathroom
From the front bay window that streams natural light into the lounge, to the kitchen with dining area that leads to the garden via French doors, this family home has been carefully designed throughout. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en suite, there's a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Part of a collection of just 38 homes in a beautiful riverside location.
- Living Room - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1" x 12'3")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'7" x 10'10")
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.23 x 3.28m (10'7" x 10'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.28 x 2.19m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11" x 7'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45499677.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.