4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Marston Gardens Pear Tree Close Welford Road Long Marston CV37 8RE
- Home Exchange With Stamp Duty Paid* Available!
- 2 Sets of French Doors To Rear Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Home Office
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Room Above Garage
- Private Driveway Parking
- Desirable Stratford-upon-Avon Location
- 2 En Suite Shower Rooms
Introducing Marston Gardens - a superb collection of two, three, four & five bedroom houses for sale in the Stratford upon Avon area, giving you the chance to experience countryside living at its finest.
Plot 8, The Osterley is a superior four double bedroom detached home settled in the countryside village of Long Marston. With modern open plan layouts, this home is perfectly designed for a growing family.
This home now offers Home Exchange with Stamp Duty paid*!
The open plan kitchen / dining room is designed not just with cooking in mind but sociable family life, with separate utility and family area. Enjoy this bright and airy space set with skylights and two sets of French doors leading to the rear garden. With the family room forming part of the open plan kitchen, the spacious lounge can be used as a retreat for parents, and for those who desire peace and quiet whilst working from home, discover the private home office also on the ground floor.
Upstairs, two of the four double bedrooms offer en suite shower rooms, perfect for having guests over to visit the family. The master bedroom has the advantage of a dressing area leading on to the en suite shower room, becoming the perfect sanctuary for parents.
The garage with a room above provides the perfect space to transform into your very own personal gym, home cinema, whatever you wish! Driveway parking completes this superb home.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Marston Gardens - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New:
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0" x 17'11")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 5.44 x 4.22
(17'8" x 13'10")
- Utility - 1.77 x 1.90
(5'10" x 6'3")
- Family Area - 3.45 x 3.32
(11'4" x 10'11")
- Study excl. bay - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7" x 9'10")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.30 x 2.99
(10'10" x 9'10")
- Dressing Area incl. robes - 2.05 x 2.37
(6'8" x 7'9")
- Two En-suites & Bathroom -
- Bedroom Two excl. robes - 2.55 x 2.77
(8'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom Three - 2.97 x 3.42
(9'9" x 11'3")
- Bedroom Four - 2.94 x 2.96
(9'8" x 9'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_8_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.