4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Westgate, Worgret Road, Wareham, BH20 4FL
- Bloor Homes enjoy high specification and great craftmanship
- Excellent loft and wall insulations and energy-saving double-glazing windows and doors
- Characterful detached family home
- Bright & airy lounge with bay window
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining area
- Utility area
- Three of the four bedrooms are double
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
Plot 42-The Arlignton, A SUPERB four bedroom detached family home featuring a SPACIOUS living area with FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden. The ground floor also offers a fantastic OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with utility.
Moving upstairs, three of the four bedrooms are double, with the master bedroom offering FITTED WARDROBES and EN SUITE FACILITIES. A wonderful family bathroom completes this floor. This delightful property also offers a single garage and lovely rear garden.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include;
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining - 6.17 x 3.25
(20'3" x 10'8")
- Utility area - 1.40 x 2.17
(4'8" x 7'1")
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.17
(11'4" x 20'3 plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.55 x 3.08
(11'8" x 10'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.29 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom three - 2.97 x 2.93
(9'9" x 9'7")
- Bedroom four - 2.52 x 3.02
(8'3" x 9'11")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_42_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.