4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rearsby at Wildmore, Off Spetchley Road, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 2LX
- Showhome With Exclusive Upgrades Included
- 4 Bedroom Detached Home In Desirable Worcester Location
- Carpets Included
- 2 En Suites
- French Doors Leading To Garden
- Light Fittings & Curtains Included
- Granite Worktops & Fitted Appliances
- Landscaped Garden
- Surround Sound System
- Home Exchange Available
The Rearsby is a 4 bedroom detached home, enjoying the Worcestershire countryside whilst remaining in comfortable proximity to the local town centre - and offering exclusive added upgrades inclusive of a showhome.
The ground floor consists of an innovative open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area featuring French doors, providing plenty of space for the family to catch up over breakfast or supper and boasting sophisticated granite worktops and selected fitted appliances. There is also a useful utility room just off from the kitchen so you can keep your home organised easily. The lounge offers a generous amount of space and also features a set of contemporary French doors leading to the garden. Completing the ground floor, a personal home office and a separate dining room, both complimented by a bay window.
Upstairs, the four bedrooms - three of which being double - and the family bathroom, complete with a Roca bathroom suite and finished with stylish chrome fittings. Two of the bedrooms feature an en suite shower room each, with the master bedroom also boasting fitted wardrobes.
This home is complete with a double garage and driveway parking.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Dining Room - 2.60 x 3.53
(8'6" x 11'7")
- Family Area - 3.14 x 2.13
(10'4" x 7'0")
- Home Office - 2.07 x 2.71
(6'9" x 8'11")
- Kitchen Breakfast Area - 3.14 x 3.65
(10'4" x 12'0")
- Lounge - 4.80 x 3.93
(12'11" x 15'9")
- Utility Room - 1.57 x 1.78
(5'10" x 5'2")
- Bedroom One - 3.86 x 4.64
(12'8" x 15'2")
- Bedroom Two - 3.86 x 2.88
(12'8" x 9'5")
- Bedroom Three - 3.01 x 3.55
(9'10" x 11'8")
- Bedroom Four - 3.01 x 2.84
(9'10" x 9'4")
- Family Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.