4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at The Hamptons, Pershore Road, Hampton, Evesham, WR11
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Useful Utility Room
- Three Sets of French Doors to Rear Garden
- Extended Family Area
- Home Office
- Separate Extra Dining Room
- Home Exchange Available
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Room Above Garage Perfect To Transform Into A Cinema / Games Room Or Personal Gym
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
Introducing The Hamptons - a high quality development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Evesham giving you the chance to experience Worcestershire country living at its finest.
Located on the outskirts of Evesham, Plot123 The Thornsett is an executive four bedroom detached family home at The Hamptons. Designed with the family in mind, this home seamlessly combines a contemporary design with a countryside location.
The first floor provides an open plan kitchen / breakfast room with exclusive upgraded granite worktops where you can gather, eat with and entertain the whole family. This home offers a high specification fridge freezer and dishwasher as included upgrades! Also discover an extensive utility, perfect for keeping your home clean and organised, and second reception / family area benefiting from skylights and two sets of French doors to the large rear garden. The spacious lounge also offers a set of French doors, providing a perfect setting for you to relax and enjoy. The luxurious dining room, that can fit a table for 6, and the separate home office offering privacy and seclusion for parents, complete this floor.
Upstairs comprises the family bathroom and four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite shower rooms with the master bedroom also having the advantage of sleek fitted sliding wardrobes.
Outside experience the rear garden perfect for entertaining or for simply just getting the little ones outside.
The private driveway parking and a garage with a room above, perfect to transform into a home cinema or games room, completes this home.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to The Hamptons - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.93 x 5.02
(12'11" x 16'6")
- Dining Room - 3.31 x 2.82
(10'10" x 9'3")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family Area - 5.48 x 4.15
(18'0" x 13'7")
- Home Office - 2.84 x 2.07
(9'4" x 6'9")
- Utility - 1.77 x 1.59
(5'10" x 5'2")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom One excl. robes - 4.27 x 3.68
(14'0" x 12'1")
- Bedroom Two incl. robes - 2.77 x 4.33
(9'1" x 14'2")
- Two En-suites -
- Bedroom Three - 3.65 x 2.76
(12'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom Four - 3.19 x 2.76
(10'6" x 9'1")
- Bathroom -
- Living Area - 4.96 x 5.25
(16'2" x 17'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.