4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pitstone at The Hamptons, Pershore Road, Hampton, Evesham, WR11
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining room
- Utility Cupboard
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Home Office
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- En Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year Warranty Included
A well designed four bedroom DETACHED family home. The ground floor has a beautiful OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING room with enough space to fit a table for eight. The kitchen also benefits from a UTILITY cupboard and FRENCH DOORS leading to the good sized rear garden. The SPACIOUS LOUNGE and SEPARATE HOME OFFICE finish this floor. Upstairs, there is a family bathroom with separate shower and four bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from FITTED SLIDING WARDROBES and a private EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. This stunning home comes complete with a GARAGE and DRIVEWAY PARKING.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Dining area - 4.18 x 2.63
(13'9" x 8'7")
- Kitchen Breakfast area - 3.03 x 3.82
(9'11" x 12'6")
- Lounge - 3.50 x 5.01
(11'6" x 16'5")
- Study - 2.03 x 2.54
(6'8" x 8'4")
- Utility space -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 1.95 x 2.78
(6'5" x 9'2")
- Bedroom One incl. robes - 4.11 x 3.17
(13'6" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 2.97 x 2.78
(9'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom Two - 3.57 x 2.83
(11'9" x 9'3")
- En-suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_138_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.