2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Tidbury at Cheswick Place, Tanworth Lane, Cheswick Green, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4JE
- Perfectly Placed In Solihull
- Open Plan Living Areas
- Set Of French Doors Leading To Garden
- Integral Garage
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Utility Cupboard
- Home Exchange Available
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Energy Efficient
- Low Maintenance New Build
A delightful two bedroom detached bungalow perfectly placed in the Solihull countryside in the village known as Cheswick Green. Offering an entrance hallway leading to the open plan kitchen / living area with plenty of worktop space and a dining area. The spacious living area features double French doors leading to the good sized rear garden. There is also a utility cupboard in the hallway to help keep all the washing out of sight. Both of the bedrooms are double with the master bedroom having the benefit of fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The hallway also has a storage cupboard and a door leading to the integral garage with private off road parking space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3916 x 3004
(12'10" x 9'10")
- Living Area - 4530 x 3609
(14'10" x 11'10")
- Bedroom One - 3691 x 2911
(12'1" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Two - 3916 x 2549
(12'10" x 8'4")
- Bathroom -
- En Suite -
- Integral Garage -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_85. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.