2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hindhead at Filands View, Filands, Malmesbury, SN16
- Superior 2 double bedroom home
- Sealed double glazed windows throughout
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Separate utility area and ample storage
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and modern en suite facilities
- Two parking spaces catering for multi-car households
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process, with Help to Buy available
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 33: The Hindhead
The Hindhead is a thoughtfully designed 2 bedroom home ideal for a first time buy.
The spacious living room with built in storage space flows seamlessly through to the open plan kitchen/dining area. With French doors to the garden making the most of the outdoor space and separate utility area, this open plan design combines style with practical living. The downstairs cloakroom adds to the thoughtfully convenient features.
The two double bedrooms both offer a comfortable amount of space, with the master bedroom benefiting from elegant sliding door fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
The two parking spaces cater for multi-car households.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.17 x 4.47
(10'5" x 14'8")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.17 x 2.97
(10'5" x 9'9")
- Utility Area - 1.01 x 1.71
(3'4" x 5'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 2.73 x 2.50
(8'11" x 8'6" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 4.25 x 2.50
(13'11" x 8'6" incl bulkhead store)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.